Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this in an email this morning and it is too funny not to share. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did: Click on the picture to make it bigger.

This stupid yet humorous mistake was apparently made by an employee at Walmart who was decorating a cake.

Walmart Employee: “Hello ‘dis Walmarts, how can I help you?”
Customer: ” I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.”
Walmart Employee: “What you want on the cake?”
Customer: “Best Wishes Suzanne” and underneath that “We will miss you”.
Walmart Employee: “Dat all? Okay, Bye.”

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Like I said this morning, you just hope it dosen't breed. Tired of it or not...you just can't fix it.

Reactions: valerian

·
19,119 Posts
Love it!! Has happened here with all the accents and everything - mahalo for sharing11

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Oh geeze that is sad!!!!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
noooo wayyyyyyy......wow that one goes down in the history books! Thanks for sharing it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Too Funny! Can't fix stupid is right!! LOL!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Way too funny.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
"You can't fix stupid" is one of my husband's favorite sayings. Basically once he's said it ( in his head or verbally) he's done attempting to even finish explaining or completeing a conversation. He just bows out and moves on.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Very funny In the same vein I had to call my mothers bank in NY it was 828 am They open at 8.30 The girl answers and goes thru the whole speil Thank you for callling NYC bank etc I start to tell my story and she says very rudely Maam you have to call back at 8.30 were not open yet. So I say then why did you answer the phone She gets all huffy and says Cause I thought you was my Baby Daddy sad but true With all the quality people out of work you would think the employees would be better Only in America

Reactions: rissimo
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.