Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bring home from my video store. I'm closing it down (things have really gone south since 9/11) and I have all this office supply stuff to sort through and work in here and at dh's office. It's all useful stuff but, it's a pain to have to sort through it and work it into my storage here at home. I've donated some of it already but......aaaccck! What a pain!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that Lisa :( Do you have movies left too. Maybe you could sell them on Ebay or here to make some extra cash (that is if you have any leftover after donating them). :)

·
27,948 Posts
Big hug Lisa! You guys really have bunches going on! May it make things easier to know how adaptable you are.:hugz:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
:hug2: Sorry, I didn't know you were struggling with your own business. I hate to hear that you are closing. I only do business with a small video store, like a Mom & Pop joint, I am sick of the big businesses like Blockbusters so this makes me feel awful for you!:hug2:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I too am very sorry Lisa...... :(
I hope things will turn around for you very soon !!!!!!!
Hugs !!!!!!!
Remember something a great ladie once said "It takes a village to lift up a Sister" (Quote Prairie Rose)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Oh Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that you are having to close the store. I was hoping things would turn around for you and business would pick up. Do you have any of the big movie posters that advertise the movies?? If you do, can you pm me your list of them? TIA~

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sorry for your troubles Lisa, hope things look up for you, I agree about you could probably sell the movies on ebay (if you had any left)........GOOD LUCK, sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Sorry to hear you're closing. Hope things are looking up for you soon!

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks ladies......I appreciate all of the positive thoughts. I'm not really tooooo down about it as it will free up a lot of my time and energy but it's just such a job to assimilate all of this. Sort of like when you clean out a closet and the pile of "to keep" stuff.....working it back in. Anyway, I'll get there......
Thanks Lori.....;)

·
27,948 Posts
Sorry about the closing and the mess it's leaving you to sort.

So whatcha gonna do with all your free time?:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm so sorry that you had to shut down your store. :hug2: I'm sure your library really did appreciate your donations to them though. Can't you write that off on your taxes for 2003? Every little bit helps right?;)

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts and how you are going to occupy all your "spare time":) Enjoy a bit of a slower pace for awhile.

·
27,948 Posts
You've been such a busy lady for a long time ... Glad we have more Lisa.:) :hug2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts