Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok last Sunday we decided we were going to go look at houses I was very tired and dh got up with the kids and went into bubbas room,when he opened the door I hear did you pee on the floor.Dh tells me he was standing there with his wet diaper and pajama pants in his hand standing half naked.Anywho we eat breakfast and Cannon is driving everyone crazy and is cranky so I decided to let him take a nap for a lil while before we left,well i go to put him in his bed and there lies a lil (not so lil)terd,so I clean it up and put him back in bed.About 30 min later we leave,we come home 5 hrs later and he han't had a nap all day,so I put him down again.We here all this banging on the wall and dh asks if he is coloring on it.I knew that couldn't be the case cause all crayons are not to leave the basement(we just remodeled)I go in there and he is standing in the corner saying eww yuck.I do a double take and see poop all over his walls,his hands the toys.I yell for dh and he comes in and as I was looking for the mess dh steps in it.We do some more investigating and find next to the squishy pile a big bird figure with s*** up to his ears lol.I guess Cannon decided to grind big birds head in it and use his head to paint the walls(it was on all 4 walls)WE finally figured that he had done this way before we left(before dh went in that morning and found him half naked)We couldn't stop laughing.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
oh good i'm gald you guys laughed too, cuz I couldn't help but crack up after the big bird part ;)

The other day I went to wake up ayla, I lifted off her comforter, and was shocked to see a COMPLETELY naked little girl under their! Lol when she went to bed, she had the diaper/onesie/pants!

what was sad was she had been sleeping in a huge wet spot of pee :(
I still couldnt stop laughing though :eek: Then I told dh, 'look she is sleeping in her own pee!' as soon as she heard that, she started BAWLING!

but omg, poooop! I am sooooo scared about when that day comes! How long did it take you guys to clean up that mess? :eek:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
good thing you can laugh :~)
with the triplets I would go in after a nap or bedtime to find "poop painting" on the wall after a day like that I started to put duck tape on their diapers to keep them on...... it is only funny a couple times..

Eileen

·
27,948 Posts
Glad you could laugh about it.:) Bubba will be hearing about this later in life I'm sure.
Does Bubba have issues with Big Bird?!;)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
ewwww :puke: I don't know if I could have handled that as well as you did!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I'm with Michelle....I can laugh about it but OMG I have a very weak stomach and I would thrown up!!!
jackson is at the age where he likes to take his clothes off...well one morning I went in to get him up,he was naked, and he had pooped and had it ALL over his face,around his mouth,his belly and down his legs....I finally realized he had been EATING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After I ran to the bathroom to throw up (I kid you not) I had to get him up and give him a bath and put all the bed sheets in the wash. Gagging the entire time....soon as I finished getting him out of the tub and got everything in the wash..Steve comes home! I was so mad LOL! I told him why couldn't he had a been a few mins earlier to clean up all that sh*t. I just started crying. Couldn't even tell him what was wrong for 20 mins.....LOL!!!

Eileen--I might have to consider the duck tape option :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Oh you guys have just given me the best morning, Or should I say Bubba did. I remember Lori's son doing something close to that. I am with the weak stomach crowd, thank God I always had Lori around to do the gross jobs, she is a very BRAVE woman. Sorry you had to go thru that, but thank you for sharing, I laughed so hard all the way down the thread!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
sixfreds said:
good thing you can laugh :~)
with the triplets I would go in after a nap or bedtime to find "poop painting" on the wall after a day like that I started to put duck tape on their diapers to keep them on...... it is only funny a couple times..

Eileen
LOL! We used duct tape too with our oldest and the twins (22 months between my 1st and 2nd two). They would whip off those diapers so fast whenever we used the disposible ones on trips (we used cloth the rest of the time). The boys all took to calling in "Butt Tape" because we would say that was the only way to keep those diapers on their little butts!:toothy:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
EWWWW! I am glad you guys were able to laugh about it. :D

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
:laugh:

Oh Lordy... I hope Tyler never does that! Guess I shouldn't be laughing too hard, huh?

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
ROFLMAO! I love the duct tape idea, I am of the theory with enough duct tape anything is possible. It is the staple of any good country womans home.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Yep ! Robin is right, I had seen it all with my oldest !!!! He even eat SLUGS one day !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Oh my gosh, those weren't slugs, they were escargo!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Ewwww! i haven't been through that with ds, but dd did once investigate the cat box, i about had a coronary.:yikes: I did throw up, it was gross! It was the nastiest thing ever. I have a weak tummy too, most of the time. Anywho, I am glad you can laugh about it now, i hope i will be able to if these two do the same thing!:)

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Best laugh I have had in a long time. I had a friend whose dd did this, we refered to it as "poop painting". Only funny the first time and even funnier if you aren't the one cleaning it up. I will pass the duct tape story on. Butt tape - just too cute.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL well atleast I know now that I didn't stock up on duct tape for no reason!It took us 30 min to clean it up.I think the funiest part was when dh stepped in it.LMAO

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i don't find it as funny cause ds#1 does this quite often!;) we are to the point when we go into his room we wonder if his diaper and clothes will be off or on.....and they are usually off!!:( a few times his diaper has been poopy too!! it is soooooo gross! he even takes his sheet off his bed after he takes his clothes and diaper off. i like the duct tape idea!!! will have to tell hubby about it! thanks!:toothy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts