Frugal Village Forums banner

Favorite color of eyes

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite color is brown all the way. So beautiful and versatile. My second is blue, oh sexy blue.

My DD says green is beautiful and brown is boring.

So what is your favorite color of eyes? :D

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Yep, Brown.

·
19,119 Posts
I love blue eyes, but am attracted more to men who have brown eyes.....hmmmm....

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Seeing as how my eyes are dark, dark brown, so dark that we refer to their color as baby s**t brown, I have to go with brown eyes. DD has the same shade of brown as me, DH's are a lighter brown.

But on the other hand, we have DS. I call him the mailman's son because of his eye color. He has the most beautiful crystal blue eyes with flakes of brown streaming out from his pupils.

Guess I am not much help. It's a toss up for me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Green! My eyes are green, as are my daughters. My husband has beautiful dark brown eyes.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I love green eyes. :)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I love blue eyes.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Grey very rare but very beautiful

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I love Blue eyes cause my baby son has dark blue eyes like his mama they are so pretty with his long black eyelashes! My other two boys have hazel eyes like their daddy!They are pretty too. Funny cause my mom had green eyes and my dad had blue eyes. I got my daddy's eyes like the song! LOL

·
Registered
382 Posts
I like blue because my children's are blue. Although my daughter has an eye condition and one is light blue and one is kind of darker blue. Its very pretty and people comment on it alot but whenever I look into her eyes I worry :(

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I think hazel eyes are beautiful, especially when they have many different colors when you look closely....and flecks of gold in them.

My whole family has shades of blue. Mine are gray. :dazed:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I love blue eyes! The men I've been attracted to throughout my life have all had blue eyes with the exception of one I think. Dh has blue eyes and all three of my boys have blue eyes. Dh's can appear bluish-green in some lights, oldest ds has dark blue, middle ds has pale, crystal blue eyes to die for, and youngest ds has blue eyes that can appear bluish-green like his Daddy's. The oldest and youngest also have a darker ring around the outer part of their irises. Mine are blue and can appear grey in certain lights. I have the darker ring also.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I like blue. Curious to know; does everybody like their own eye color?
Yes, I like my eye color. They are blue, pool blue. However, they change with the clothing I wear, kind of like a mood ring, weird. Sometimes they are gray, sometimes light blue, sometimes a darker blue, and sometimes there will be specks of gray or green.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
I like them all! I have a tendency to have a strong attraction to very dark eyed men. However I also really like the grayish blue myself, youngest son and dad have/had. My oldest has the most amazing combo of the same grayish blue with bursts of very dark gray.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.