Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love food blogs because they help me find recipes I like, save them in my book marks and then when I go to make my meal plan I have a ton of choices...

So, whats your favorite food blogs??

I love Pioneer Woman...have not found a blog like hers yet!!!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
A blog I like that is not totally food, but has a lot of recipes is called Home Joys.Home Joys

Reactions: AnW819

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I love P-diddy-dub-widdy. :toothy: And Tasty Kitchen.

Reactions: AnW819

·
Registered
663 Posts
not a blog but more of a forum

chowhound.com

keep in mind, this is NOT a frugal website. alot of "food snobs" for sure.

Chowhound is not a frugal website HOWEVER, there are lots of comments on "what I have in my pantry and what do you suggest I make" which I dearly love. I've gotten a lot of good advice out of Chow ( including how to prepare 30 + pomegranates that I received one time ).

+ 1 from me

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Mine! Though it's not just a cooking blog, I do blog a lot about food.

My recipes are mostly frugal and pretty inventive because I live in Denmark where things are very expensive, there's not a lot of processed stuff on the market, and many of the ingredients I was used to in the US aren't available. The other day I had to make my own cream of mushroom soup for green bean casserole and it was actually cheaper than what I wouldve bought in the US.

Here's the link.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Muse, I have been following Sage and Simple for a little while now. I was intrigued by some of your previous postings on FV where you said you were an American living in Denmark. I wondered if you were the same person. I really like your blog.

Reactions: The Muse
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.