Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the invite, I used a very fancy font that wouldnt show up here. Thank you Kellie for helping me with the words, everyone who has RSVP'd loves the wording!

The Family of Nicole Braddock Would Like To
Announce:

Our little girl has completed another milestone, rather than looking back, we would like you to join us in celebrating her next endeavor.
On Sunday, June 22, 2003, we will forego the traditional graduation party, instead, we will look ahead with a “dorm warming” party. We hope you will join us as we prepare her for her next big step.

When?
Sunday, June 22nd, 2003
4:00 pm

R.S.V.P.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Very nice !!!!!!!!
I got mine ..........:D :D :D :D
My little stix, all grown up .......:(

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
That's a Great invitation! :smball:

I don't have mine yet, but I guess it'll take a while ~ I'll pack anyway LOL ;)

I hope you all have LOTS of fun!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
That sounds great!! I know y'all are going to have so much fun!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
They grow up so fast! I bet you all have lots of fun!

·
27,948 Posts
Positively perfect! Enjoy the day Robin.:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Happy Birthday to a very special lady!!! :smball: :smball:

Have a great time Robin along with your family - I'd love to be there celebrating with you. It really is a special milestone.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Great job Robin! You are going to have lots of fun! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
The invite looks great! Just a little word of caution and a safety tip. You might want to remove your address from the board here since it is a public one. I'd hate for some weirdo to try and contact you at home (not talking about any of the members here ;) ).

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Debbie, I didn't even think of that!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
You're welcome Robin!:smball: Hope the party is a huge success! I love the idea of a dorm warming, what a cool idea!:smball: :cool:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I love the invitation. It was so nicely worded and I think it is such a great idea. I will be there in spirit. Give the Graduate a big :hugz: from her Frugal Village Auntie out here in Texas. I am so proud of her as she embarks on her college career~Look out World~She has important things to do.

:angel2:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
i LOVE the wording too! :)

Btw, I haven't been on much so I didn't read it if you said it, but what did you decide on for food again? I rememember you were going to decorate in red white and blue but I forgot what the food was going to be :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts