Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Tallahassee, what about you????

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, My sister in law is in St Cloud, and works at a hospital in Orlando! Are there any stores that double or triple coupons there??

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
East Coast near Cocoa Beach (the only part of FL that I've heard has any double coupon stores is the Panhandle).

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that if enough of us email or call the companies they may start doing it. It couldn't hurt to try right??

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I have contacted Winn Dixie numerous times requesting that they at least do double coupons just one week a month and I get the same reply over and over..... thank you for your comments, they are being taken into consideration. *sigh*

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bummer....

·
Registered
21 Posts
I heard that Winn Dixie used to do it for a few hours once a week. They stopped then Albertson's started doing it to gain their customers, but then stopped again. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Central Florida just west of Orlando in the same small town my DH & I were both born in.

Winn Dixie used to double coupons here years ago when I was first married. When they built the new Winn Dixie Marketplace they stopped.

Stephanie

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
We are Moving to Pensacola do they double there....

We are Moving to Pensacola do they double the coupons there?
I only know of Two Grocery Stores So far Walmart Super Center and Win Dixie all of our Win Dixie where we live right now are closed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was born and raised in Tampa then moved to s. Ga. 14 years ago. My twins and their wives are still in Fla. One in Tampa and the other in Spring Hill.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts