Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one of these machines. I've been looking at them and checked the website. Just wondering how much use I would get out of one.

·
Registered
351 Posts
It depends on how many stickers yu want to make? I use mine all the time. I even use it to stick business cards on the back of catalogs. Think about what size stickers you will use the most. I almost wish I'd have gotten the larger one.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have the big one and the smallest one and I don't use either one as much as I thought I would. I think it's because I forget about them, though. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't get one.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I have a big one--which I need a refill for and a small one. I love mine and use it quite a bit to decorate note books, make cards, and such.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I have the big one and the smallest one and I don't use either one as much as I thought I would. I think it's because I forget about them, though. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't get one.
My sister and another friend has told me the same thing. I thought about buying one, but I'm not to keen on anything that needs refills, and they said they had to refill theirs often.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I have a Zyron 1200 which I am having to get rid of. I used it a lot, but the handle ended up breaking off. The company did send a replacement handle, but the problem was part of the mechanism broke off in the handle and the replacement handle would not go on as a result. I don't know how to explain it - one of those things you have to see to understand it. I did come up with a creative way to operate it for a while using some of dh's tools to make it turn, but now that won't even work and I made a huge mess out of the last thing I tried to laminate. It was great when it worked, but I won't be purchasing another to replace it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have 3 (2 of them given to me) large medium and small, I hardly use the big one BUT I use the smaller ones all the time.
If you do scrapbooking you can put almost anthing through and just use it as another type of glue..
You do't have to make just stickers but anything that size you want glue on.. it mapes small things easy to stick onto other things..
The big one I find I don't need anything that size with glue on the whole thing....

Eileen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts